“I give and receive only loving information!”
Zoisite is also known as Ruby Zoisite, which is green in color associated with opaque red Ruby. It is used as a carving gemstone as well as a minor gem. The term Zoisite is rarely used on its own in the gemstone trade. Ruby in Zoisite offers the energy of happiness, appreciation, abundance, vitality, and growth. It stimulates the heart and helps one to open to divine love. Zoisite helps to alleviate grief, anger, despair, and defeat. It is a powerful stone for deep healing by activating the body’s defenses and healing mechanisms.
Natural zoisite occurs in a number of colors, including blue, green, yellow, orange, and pink. However, the rarest of all zoisite colors is pink, and good quality specimens are much sought after by collectors.
- It balances the masculine and feminine energy by balancing root chakra, heart chakra, third eye chakra, and crown chakra.
- It aids in happiness and self-esteem.
- It enhances psychic abilities and helps in understanding oneself and others.
- It amplifies energies and provides vitality to the whole human system.
- It shares the loving energy and calms a racing heartbeat, especially during a time of stress.
It’s a stone that is a great combination of energy and color, making it one of the noblest and magnificent stones of all the stones. Make your lives better with Ruby Zoisite crystal!
With this, I conclude the A to Z blogging series powered by The BlogChatter. I hope you enjoyed reading the spiritual section of this website. My words cannot express the feeling of gratitude I have towards Team BlogChatter for giving me the opportunity to write the series.
Stay tuned for more blogs…