“I am shining a light on past painful experiences to bring about new awareness and transformation.”
Unakite is a form of Jasper. It was originally named ‘Unaka’ as it has prevalence from Unaka Mountain Range on the border of Tennessee and North Carolina. It is a stone of vision by opening your psychic vision and it balances emotions with spirituality. It works through the third eye chakra and aids you to visualize the things you desire in your life. It gently releases conditions that inhibit spiritual and psychological growth.
Unakite is also associated with the Heart Chakra, located near the center of the breastbone. It regulates our interaction with the external world and controls what we embrace and what we resist. It gives us the balancing ability to be ourselves within the environment. It has a protective element that helps you to release negative energies and bad addictions. If you have been feeling depressed or feeling that you don’t know what the future holds for you, sleep with a piece of this stone under your pillow.
- Unakite brings together the abundant, nurturing energy, caring passion that heals the heart and mind.
- It resonates with the frequency of love, compassion, kindness, and is a stone dedicated to balancing the emotional body.
- It helps to facilitate balance, harmony, and grounding.
- It teaches patience and persistence that reminds you that anything worth having is worth waiting for.
- It treats the reproductive system that aids healthy pregnancy and the growth of skin and hair tissue.
- As it heals the heart, it draws what is meant to be released for a toxic relationship pattern.
Place a Unakite near yourself while meditation to enable your body to reach higher levels of spiritual visions. You can place it in your hands and close them, while breathing slowly, to balance yourself emotionally.