“I am moving forward in my life with new found enthusiasm.”
Tiger Eye brings cheerfulness and optimism. It helps to soften stubbornness and encourages a positive attitude towards life. The name Tiger’s eye comes from the stripes in the stone resembling the eye of the tiger. It is also known as the Survival Stone. This beautiful brown and goldstone is a member of the Quartz family. As it balances the first three chakras viz root chakra, sacral chakra, and solar plexus chakra, it helps you to connect you to your true self. It sharpens to your inner vision and gives you better insight into the cause and effect of any situation.
- Tiger Eye alleviates depression and lifts moods. It is a supportive stone for the time of change.
- It can enhance balance within one’s energy field and allows one to open up unconditional love.
- It aids in enhancing self-confidence and provides motivation.
- It alleviates cold and flu symptoms heal eye disorders, relieve migraines, relieve bronchitis, and asthma.
- It helps in balancing emotions, brings clarity, and focus.
- It attracts money, good luck, and wealth.
Caution: Tiger’s eye should not be worn for more than a few days in a row or it will begin to stem the flow of the wearer’s energy.
PS: “When you have faith in yourself, you don’t need others to believe in you.” Warm hug, Sneha